How often can you say that your daily work is making a major impact on the world?
Welcome to Opinno, a place where future leaders are not just made, but crafted for meaningful impact. Opinno is more than just a stepping stone in your career—it's an accelerated pathway designed to cultivate your potential and propel you into leadership roles that matter.
Our Opinners are talented and multi-faceted individuals that collaborate to strategize and create industry-defining change by leveraging innovation and excellence.
Join us to embark on a transformative journey that shapes not just your career, but the future!
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Consultant with a passion for innovation and the entrepreneurial ecosystem to join us as an Consultant, based in Madrid with a flexible and hybrid working model.
What you'll do in a nutshell
- Analyze project requirements in order to understand the scope and implementation plan of consulting projects
- Execute communication and marketing strategies
- Collect primary and secondary data using market intelligence methodologies, tools, and information sources
- Lead qualitative and quantitative analysis of information related to industry context, innovation trends, innovative technologies, and new business models
- Conceptualisation and execution of communication plans and content strategies to meet client objectives
- Manage direct communications with corporate stakeholders and innovation ecosystems (start-ups, accelerators, partners) throughout project development
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Social Sciences, Public Relations or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in communication strategy development and planning
- Knowledge of start-up ecosystems, latest technology and sustainability trends
- Hands-on experience with business and communication tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO and MS Office
- Excellent verbal communication skills, as well as good presentation skills
- Excellent research and critical analysis skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to work under pressure with varying deadlines and respond to multiple demands while maintaining excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a diverse team with people of all backgrounds, culture and orientation
- Passion for the latest innovations in content media
- Advanced level of English
The Opinno Experience
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities
- Flexible working schedule
- Hybrid remote model. Come to the office when you need it
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities such as our Summer Offsite, Year End Celebration, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits such as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
We welcome applicants from all paths of life and are devoted to making our hiring process as inclusive and accessible as possible. If you need any accommodations during the application or interview process, please do not hesitate to let us know.
At Opinno, we understand that true innovation is deeply intertwined with diversity and inclusivity. Rooted in our core values is a firm commitment to building inclusive and welcoming communities, where individual differences are not only recognized but celebrated. Our global reach allows us to connect with people from every walk of life, ensuring that every unique perspective contributes to our collective drive for innovation.
In embracing diversity, we advance together, cultivating innovation and fostering an environment where everyone can thrive.